2011年6月23日星期四

this year birthdaySSSS :3

I am gonna use english for this blog since there are some of my friends dont know how to read chinese~

This year, my birthday is just different from previous year~
U know what >v<
I have celebrated 3 times of my birthday this year!!

1st with my old friends who was my 2009 5sn1 buddy~~
2nd with my IPG friends who included char siews + good friends~~
3rd with my PEMULIHAN class who will be with me for the following years~~

:3 i dont wan to show off, but i still wanna tell you all that...............
I am damn a lucky guy and my life is blessed =)
not only GOD and family, but also my dear friends =D
LOVE U GUYS!!

I had eaten 3 times my birthday cakes~
I had received many presents from my friends~
I make a same wish every year =)
I had just realized that I have a gang of good friends!!
GOD BLESS!!

I love my life~
I treasure the things I have now~
I satisfy with myself too >v<

There are some words that I wanna tell u all :3
although it is shy to speak it out ><
ep hem~~

"Guys... you know what...
except loving u all~
I do hope that we can live together for long term~
not to leave each other....
although i have left my hometown,
but thx guys, u still remember me :')
although my birthday already past,
thx guys, u still wanna celebrate with me :')
I appreciate all of these!!!!"

Cheers!! for our friendship!!
not least... thx my family who also din forget my birthday :')
gonna go home frequently =D
CHEERS!!!



CELEBRATION BIRTHDAY PHOTOS
5sn1 2009

IPG best friends + char siew family

**Pemulihan class photo will be uploaded later :3


CAKES
1st birthday cake  (5SN1)
2nd birthday cake (CHAR SIEW + BEST FRIEND)
3rd birthday cake (PEMULIHAN)

 PRESENTS
char siew family - domo hammer, 1 chain, 2 shirts
xuan - domo hat =D

birthday card from sn class wy,ws,sh,lt
angry bird key chain from sis and ss
domo keychain from chia
one piece key chain from zge
angry bird photo frame from pemulihan
purse from mao n wei
spec from my parents
and last bag from me myself!! =D

**5sn1 de present = medal of best teacher award and a special cup =) din take dao photo cuz i keep in my house de cupboard le =)

THERE ARE 1 SPECIAL GIFT I RECEIVE DURING MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR... I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN MY HEART =D, BECAUSE IT IS VERY MEAN TO ME :3 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!

没有评论:

发表评论