2010年12月13日星期一

singapore trip~

Guess what~ I have just finished my 4 days 3 night trip in singapore~
What I experience there is... cool~ expensive~ and calculator always beside me~
HAHAHA~

First day~(bugis trip)
harry potter!!!

shopping centre, damn big ==

longest elevator i have stood in my life, 4 level tall

not street, it is still shopping centre, walao~

ppl mountain ppl sea

merry christmas dude~!!

wah~ raining~

waseh~ all big big building~








day 2- my aunt Marriage registration
singapore marriage registration centre!
the bride and groom and both witnesses
pretty =D



whoa~ exchange rings~

sw33t la >^<

I will love you forever~ Yes I DO~ whoa!!!!!


BBQ night~ yummy~



Day 3 - orchard road~

wah~ still early in morning~ no light!

hyundai sonata~ sg teksi~ cool!

er, kit kat shop? nope, bus stop =='

gucci!!!big hor!!

all big big shopping link together in orchard road

ahh~ leng~

nama chocolate ROYCE company de~ most
expensive chocolate and most delicious chocolate
I have ever tasted b4!!!!! DAMN!! enjoy!!

compare with dataran 1~ errrrr~
T^T donut~




 









































night ler!! wow~

pretty man

blue lights~

city of light

no need spot light jor~

cool man~

whole building also shining~ cute!!


argh~ my eyes @@

orchard road~ nice during night













ish~ y sg so many ppl de


fuyoh! day and night. not same

pink light ler~















DAY 4 - balik rumah ==''

I buy:

chocobi!!

2.50 $
cooling bag @@

inside got ice and chocolate

hmm...got plastic ah!

got how many layer ==''

ahh!! can eat ler!! =='' got plastic lagi, and spoon

see dao boh chocolate? 15$ = RM36
for 20 pieces, expensive than ferero ==
ahh!!! but it is best choco!!

and here is it~ all chocolate~















MAYBE U ALL WONDERING WHY I DIN UPLOAD FOOD, CAUSE FOOD THERE IS SAME AS THE FOOD IN MALAYSIA == NOTHING SPECIAL~ PAISEH AH~

没有评论:

发表评论